Skip to main content
- Foam number stickers
- Hole puncher
- Fake grass (available at most craft stores)
- Powdered sugar
- Peppermint sticks
- Hot glue gun
- Foam football
Scout Elves at Play® Tools:
- Glacier Grips
- Holiday Harness
- Candy Cane Cable
Claus Couture Collection® Clothing:
- To go for a goal, your Scout Elf will set up a football field by cutting out a piece of fake grass approximately 11 inches by 6 inches.
- While wearing his or her Spirited Soccer Set, your elf will use a straw to scoop up powdered sugar and sprinkle it on top of the turf to create markings on the field.
- Using Candy Cane Cable, your elf will tie together three peppermint sticks to create a goal.
- To make sure the goal stays in place, the elf will use hot glue to secure the goal to the turf.
- Using paper, markers and foam number stickers, your Scout Elf will create a scoreboard and make a hole in the top to hang it from a Glacier Grip.
- Your elf will get in position behind a foam football using the Holiday Harness and the other Glacier Grip and shoot to score! (Helpful hint: the Holiday Harness and Glacier Grips work best on smooth surfaces, like mirrors or tile!)