As Santa’s official ambassadors of seasonal fun, nobody knows how to throw a North Pole party quite like the Scout Elves! When you’re planning your own Christmas celebration, elf-themed birthday party or even a North Pole welcome breakfast for your Scout Elf, follow these spirited celebration tips to create the ultimate Elf on the Shelf® party.
Top Tips for the Best Elf on the Shelf® Party
- DECORATE with cups, plates, napkins and more adorned with Santa’s red-and-white suited helpers! The items shown here are included in the North Pole Breakfast™ Party Pack, which contains everything needed for a festive celebration. If you’re in a pinch, simply use Santa’s favorite colors—red, white and green—to set a spirited stage for your seasonal celebration!
- INVITE your Scout Elf to the festivities. They are the guest of honor, after all, and when you leave them a specially addressed invite, they may be inspired to bring a tasty treat or special surprise just for the celebration straight from the North Pole.
- PLAY games inspired by the North Pole, like pin the tail on the reindeer, polar freeze tag or Christmas character dress-up. Use your imagination as you invent games, or use the Scout Elves’ game booklet, full of fun ideas.
- SERVE treats that dessert-loving Scout Elves would approve of! This is your chance to let kids catch a sugar rush from totally delectable treats just like ones Mrs. Claus bakes in her sweet shop.
- GIVE a little parting gift—it’ll feel just like Christmas morning! Departing guests may enjoy candy, small Christmas-themed trinkets, or anything dressed up in festive reds and greens to remember all the fun they had at your ultimate Elf on the Shelf® party!
Get the North Pole Breakfast™ Party Pack now, featuring everything you need to throw a festive bash! Perfect for Scout Elf return parties, birthday bashes, Christmas celebrations and more!